RATES & POLICIES
Every project that comes through O.T.T. Studios has a unique vision, budget and time restraint. Because of this we offer a selection of unique "Rates" scheduling and payment options to fit our clients needs. This system truly allows us to accommodate our clients. We are very flexible and stop at nothing to make sure our clients are comfortable heading into a project.
There is a 2.9% + $0.30 per online transaction fee
Our "Block Rates" come in 5hr ($125.00),10hr ($230.00),15hr ($330.00), and 20hr ($400.00) segments. They all must be purchased in-full and booked ahead of time. They may be scheduled all at once or over a period of time. If you purchase a 20hr block it must be split equally between two days or spread out over multiple days. Your time will be applied to recording, editing & mixing. 12hr daily block limits. All blocks must be purchased ahead of time all recordings/work done will be released to client.
Our project rates offer our clients a 7 song package ($1000) and a 10 song package ($1300). These allow the most flexibility and peace of mind. You do not have to worry about the clock because you are not being charged by the hour! Artist love this because it allows them to focus on the project not the clock ! We will also allow you to make two easy equal payments. A 50% down payment is due at the beginning of the project. ($500 = payment 7 song project, $650 = payment 10 song project) Second payments are due after the 4th song of a 7 song project and after the 5th song of a 10 song project. 3hr Weekly scheduling limits per Artist/Act. A project cannot exceed 4 months. Finished songs will not be releases to client until project is paid in-full.
We charge $35/HR plus a $25 deposit to book time or you can save money by booking a block of time or purchase a project to receive a discounted rate. Your time will be applied to recording, editing & mixing.
- Payments can be made online or in person there will be no fee for in person cash payments.
- Payment is due the SAME DAY as the session, either before or after the session or payed in full ahead of time depending on the service.
- All media created at O.T.T. Studios remains property of O.T.T. Studios until Paid in-full.
- Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Booking/Cancellations: $25 deposit, Cancellations must be made 24hr in advance or the $25 booking/deposit will not be refunded.
- Session start time: Each session starts at the agreed upon time, regardless of weather artist is present. (If you arrive an hour late, you will still pay for that hour you missed.)
- Setup time/ Breaks: Set up times and short breaks are billed at the standard rate. 30min or more breaks will be off the clock.
* If you will be recording drums please be ready for at least an hour of set up time at the beginning of the session.
- Liability: O.T.T. Studios is not liable for any injuries that may occur on studio property.
- Outdoor noise: Please! respect the neighbors by keeping voices down and not playing loud music or instruments outside the studio.
- Parking: You may park in the driveway or on the street in front of the studio.
- Food/Drinks: You may eat and drink in the studio, we ask that you be extremely careful not to spill. If one occurs your session time will be used to clean it.
- Equipment: O.T.T. Studios is not responsible if you break your instrument in the studio. If you break any studio equipment or instruments, the cost of repair or replacement will be added to your session cost.
- Smoking: There is NO SMOKING inside of the studio. You may smoke outside on the patio or porch.